- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 12-15 mins
- Servings: 1
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1 vegan tortilla (try Trader Joe's brand)
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese (try Daiya's shredded Pepperjack shreds)
- 2 Tbsp. salsa
- 1 strip vegan bacon, torn into pieces (try Organic Smoky Tempeh Strips)
- 1/2 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup salsa verde (optional)
- Preheat a toaster oven or conventional oven to 450°F.
- Place the tortilla on an oven-safe plate. Sprinkle half the vegan cheese over the tortilla, then top with the salsa, vegan bacon, and avocado chunks. Sprinkle with the remaining vegan cheese and fold in half.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Cut into pieces and dip in salsa verde for an extra-special treat. Enjoy!
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!