- Prep time: 5 to 10 mins
- Cook time: 12 to 15 mins
- Servings: 2 to 3 people
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 7–8 oz. vegan meat, cut into small pieces (try Tofurky)
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen assorted peppers
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup sliced squash
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. (The shallower the pan, the better—but make sure that everything can fit!)
- Add the vegan meat and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the assorted peppers, green peas, squash, carrots, onions, tomatoes, asparagus, and paprika and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and vegetable broth and cook for 5 more minutes, or until all the liquid in the pan is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper. Feel free to also add your favorite spices!
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!