Ugh. Being stuck in class during a boring lecture is bad enough—sitting through a Thanksgiving dinner with a dead animal as the centerpiece is so much worse!
Speak up for the millions of turkeys who will be killed for Thanksgiving this year by spreading the word!
- Grab a piece of scrap paper. Write one of the messages below on it (or if you have a fact you like even better, use that!). Make sure the fact is kinda gross or shocking—that way, people will want to pass it on! Check out these examples:
- Most turkeys are slaughtered when they’re only 6 months old. Are you eating a baby for Thanksgiving? peta2.com
- Turkeys and other animals bred for food produce 130 times more POOP than the entire human population. Go vegan! peta2.com
- More than 45 million turkeys will be slaughtered for Thanksgiving this year! Go vegan! peta2.com
- Snap a pic before passing your note along to a friend.
- Upload the pic using the form below. (Even better—download our free peta2 app and snap and upload pics right from your phone!)
Oops! It looks like you're not logged into your Street Team account. Log in now to complete this mission, and we'll hook you up with Street Team points for helping animals! (You can use those points later to get FREE peta2 swag, like T-shirts, books, posters, and more.)
Not part of the Street Team yet? Click below to join right now for FREE!