8 Animal Reactions That Will Make You Smile
Posted May 30, 2013 by peta2 staff
1. Ben the bear splashes in a pond for the first time after being rescued from a roadside zoo.
2. These beagles stretch their legs after being rescued from Professional Laboratory and Research Services, a laboratory that violated federal animal welfare laws.
3. Sheena rolls in the snow far away from the laboratory that she was rescued from.
4. These bunnies, rescued from a “no-kill” hoarding facility, are awfully hungry.
5. These turtles are hungry, too, after being rescued from U.S. Global Exotics, where they were denied veterinary care and adequate space.
6. Tess and Amelia were also rescued from U.S. Global Exotics. Now they share a throne.
7. Like them, Tulip has her own special place.
Help more animals find happiness, and get free stuff in the process!
- Comments (5)
- Why SeaWorld's Tanks Can NEVER Be Enough
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How This Selfie Might Change Everything For Animals
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!