Want to Make a Career Out of Saving Animals?
Are you passionate, hardworking, and dedicated? Do want a job that is meaningful? Do you want to save animals every day, work in an all-vegan office with people who are as passionate as you are, AND get paid for it? This is your chance to score your dream job with peta2 and PETA!
Check out some of these positions:
- Marketing and Advertising Coordinator: Keep people talking about animal rights by generating media coverage of PETA’s campaigns through colorful ads.
- peta2 Marketing Engagement Coordinator: Inspire millions of people to take action for animals. You’ll help create, perfect, and distribute e-mails that will be read by young animal advocates all around the world.
- Youth Social Media Coordinator: Love peta2 and speaking up for animals through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Then this is the position for you! Social-media experience is required.
- Special Assistant – Office of the President: In this position, you get to work closely with PETA’s president by doing research, helping with speeches, and suggesting strategies.
Prefer working on the road? Check out our traveling positions!
- Concert Tour Crew Member: Travel with your favorite peta2-friendly bands and talk to their fans about animal rights! (Application deadline: August 1, 2013)
- Campus Outreach Crew Member: Spend the semester visiting college campuses nationwide and working alongside student groups to push for more vegan food options as well as alternatives to dissection. (Application deadline: August 1, 2013)
- ‘Glass Walls’ Exhibit Crew Member: Spend three months working on the world’s first traveling factory-farming experience as it visits schools across North America. (Application deadline: August 1, 2013)