Expectation vs. Reality: Factory Farms
Posted July 25, 2013 by peta2 staff
Think animals used for food and clothing spend their days frolicking in green pastures? Time for a reality check.
You can help. Try going vegan!
- Comments (7)
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- 25 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How You Feel About Cecil's Death
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.