The Horror of UW-Madison
Posted May 1, 2013 by Megan Rondeau
We all know that “honey badger don’t care,” but you know who does? Randall! And he’s back with a new video to shine light on the nasty-ass truth about the University of Wisconsin–Madison’s (UW-Madison) history of torturing animals.
In his new video, Randall says he thinks it’s just crazy that UW-Madison is getting away with tormenting cats like Double Trouble in its sicko experiments. After starving Double Trouble, intentionally causing her to go deaf, and drilling holes in her brain, experimenters at UW-Madison decided the project was a failure, and they killed and decapitated Double Trouble. What a bunch of assholes!
- Comments (3)
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How to Save Animals With Your Phone
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!