"Nugget" Hits New York!
Posted September 20, 2007 by Ryan Huling
It’s always important to balance out the serious issues animals face these days with some upbeat and fun activities as well.
Case in point: my recent visit to Hofstra University in NY. We were originally there to display our brand new “Liberation Project” exhibit, which shows the similarities between previous human oppression, such as slavery and child labor, with the current exploitations of animals. Important stuff for sure, but not exactly a mood lifter…
Of course, we can only go so long talking about something so serious before we break out the costumes and have a little fun! Armed with our oversized chicken costume and a limitless supply of free stickers, I give you, the “Nugget” on campus!
- Comments (1)
- Protesters Speak Out for Goats at 'Goatchella' Fest
- UC-Irvine Ditches SeaWorld
- UW-Madison Stops Cruel Experiments; Cats Saved
- University Forced to Reveal the Names of Animal Abusers
- Victory: HUGE News For the Largest U.S. University
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!