Nutritional Smackdown 2013
Posted July 15, 2013 by peta2 staff
You know that vegan food is better for animals, but did you know that it’s also better for you? Vegan versions of traditional meals are usually lower in calories and fat, and they always contain absolutely no cholesterol. We’ve matched up five traditional American foods against widely available vegan versions. Read on to see which came out on top.
3. Frozen Pizza
Check out our guide to vegan grocery shopping to veganize your fridge and pantry!
- Comments (5)
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- 25 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How You Feel About Cecil's Death
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
- What This Lady Found Squirming in Her Packaged Salmon Will Ruin Your Day
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.