Nutritional Smackdown 2013
Posted July 15, 2013 by peta2 staff
You know that vegan food is better for animals, but did you know that it’s also better for you? Vegan versions of traditional meals are usually lower in calories and fat, and they always contain absolutely no cholesterol. We’ve matched up five traditional American foods against widely available vegan versions. Read on to see which came out on top.
3. Frozen Pizza
Check out our guide to vegan grocery shopping to veganize your fridge and pantry!
- Comments (5)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!