10 Signs That You Need to Go Vegan
1. You can’t look at these photos without giggling.
Oh, and this image just makes your heart explode into a million rainbows …
You ♥ animals, and you’d be saving more than 100 of them each year just by leaving them off your plate! That’s pretty rad, if you ask me.
2. You want to have something in common with Christofer Drew (aside from your love of each other, of course!).
3. You want a beach bod!
Want to turn heads this summer? Going vegan is the way to go! Vegans are, on average, up to 20 pounds lighter than meat-eaters. It’s a healthy way to keep the excess fat off while feeling full of energy!
4. You care about other people.
You’re a compassionate person who wants to help others. Going vegan is the easiest way to do that! Check out how.
5. You love your dog.
Dude, pigs are smarter than dogs! You wouldn’t eat your dog, right? RIGHT?!
6. You agree that food is the best thing ever invented.
… have …
Vegan food is crazy delicious! I mean, c’mon, you’ll be saving animals by eating veggie burgers, pizza, ice cream, tacos, burritos, nachos, sushi, pasta, cookies … OK, I’ll stop before you start drooling!
7. You want to be total beast in the gym!
You can stop staring now.
8. You don’t want to drink pee!
You can’t care about the planet and eat animals. Check out why!
9. You don’t want to support an industry that slaughters billions of animals every year!
10. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The number one sign that you need to go vegan is that YOU CAN.
YOU CAN choose not to eat flesh. YOU CAN choose not to support cruelty. YOU CAN choose to make a difference!
It’s great that you’ve decided to go vegan—peta2 is here to help! Fill out the form below to sign up for FREE peta2 texts. We’ll send you tips, recipes, and news on everything related to animal rights!