Two Airlines Say 'No' to Primate Cruelty
Posted February 27, 2012 by peta2 staff
Exciting news! Two more air carriers, TAM and Hainan Airlines, have announced that they will no longer transport primates for use in cruel laboratory experiments! PETA and other animal protection organizations put the pressure on the airlines after it was revealed that they were recently handling shipments of monkeys to laboratories in North America.
How You Can Help Keep Animals out of Laboratories
Please continue to tell the few remaining airlinesthat ship primates to laboratories—including Air France, China Eastern Airlines, and Continental Airlines—that cruelty should be grounded.
- Comments (7)
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- Where Do Frogs Used for Dissection Come From?
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- How to Save Animals With Your Phone
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!