16 Signs You're a Vegan Hipster
1. Everything you drink MUST come in a mason jar.
Extra points if it’s a green juice or iced coffee.
2. You’re ahead on all the vegan trends, thanks to your constant visits to the farmer’s market.
Soy milk and tofu are so 1999. It’s all about almond milk and tempeh nowadays.
3. You can’t understand how someone would wear nonvegan shoes.
I mean, c’mon—Dr. Martens and Toms have their own vegan shoe lines!
4. Morrissey inspired you to go vegan, not Beyoncé.
5. Your laptop or *gasp* record player has about 22 animal rights stickers.
Get some more!
6. You’re this person at a restaurant or party:
We just really like food, OK?
It didn’t happen unless it’s on Instagram.
7. You know the vegan options from the Mexican food truck better than you know your own name.
Two bean taquitos, hold the cheese, and extra guac, please.
8. All of your cruelty-free products have six or fewer ingredients.
But DIY is always the way to go!
10. You have four ideas for animal rights tattoos that you plan on getting.
Combine #9 and #10 to attract an unlimited number of vegan hipster girls.
11. When people don’t know what kale is, you think this:
Are you even human?
“I’m gonna pop some tags. Only got $20 in my pocket …”
13. You came out of the womb wearing a beanie.
Can you please not?
15. Vegan cupcakes are basically a food group to you.
And don’t even get me started on those that come in tiny mason jars. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?
16. You’re “catholic” … aka a “cat addict.”
Identify with this post or know a friend who does? Share it: