Why I Cried at Work Today …
Posted July 25, 2013 by Annie Leal
Remember the bears who were imprisoned in concrete pits at Chief Saunooke Bear Park in Cherokee, North Carolina? Well, those 11 adorable bears will have a chance to live a normal life at an reputable wildlife sanctuary. Yay!
Check out their story and how much they ❤ their new home. This video made me cry, and I’m sure it will bring some tears (of joy!) to your eyes, too!
Remember: This victory could not have been possible without people like YOU who took action! Animals are lucky to have you on their side.
WANT TO DO MORE TO HELP ANIMALS?
- Comments (6)
- Why SeaWorld's Tanks Can NEVER Be Enough
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How This Selfie Might Change Everything For Animals
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!