BE A PART OF THE PETA2 MOVEMENT

Infographic: How to Go Vegan

So you’ve been thinking about going vegan but have some questions, huh? Well peta2 is here with the 411 to get you started on a healthy, cruelty-free lifestyle! Check out our new “Wondering About a Vegan Diet?” infographic below and be sure to let your friends know how easy being vegan is by sharing it on Facebook and Twitter. ‘Cuz going vegan is always more fun with friends :)

peta2 "How To Go Vegan" infographic updated 2013

Now that you have the facts, sign our Pledge to Go Veg and make sure you hit up our recipe section and other resources to get you going, or use the form below to sign up for quick, easy, and delicious weekly vegan recipe e-mails.

Respond

Comments

Please log in to comment.

Your email address will not be published.

Connect with Facebook

Your email address will not be published.

Connect with Facebook

• Profile photo of June1398

116 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Hey! I have a question… I´m 17 years old and I´m low weight. I went to the nutritionist and said that a vegan diet it´s okay, boy then I when to a gynecologist and said me that I need the animal protein bla bla bla… calcium cow milk bla bla bla…. My mom hates my decision to be vegan… How can I convence her that althought I´m young, I can be vegan? DDD:

• 123 days ago

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]

After looking over a number of the blog posts on your
    web site, I honestly appreciate your way of writing a blog.
    I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back
    in the near future. Please visit my website as well and let me
    know how you feel.

• Profile photo of goober

222 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I’m obsessed with burgers and just beef in general. I love animals so much though; every single one. How do I stop eating that? :( I feel like I’m contradicting myself.

• Profile photo of matthall16

484 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Is it just me, or are vegans 10x more attractive?

• Profile photo of freewillevolution

492 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I recently have gone vegan for health reasons, and now that I’ve seen all you have on here, you have a new animal activist in the group! Thank you so much for all you do!

• 547 days ago

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]

Wow, that’s what I was searching for, what a stuff!
    existing here at this website, thanks admin of this website.

• Profile photo of CickyGothica

582 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I am a vegatarian who do not eat sea food or eggs. I find it hard to give up icecream when I don’t find it easy enough to get hold of vegan ones in a store where I live. Why can’t vegan food be sold so people can make an easy way to become vegan? And antother thing. Put up the costs and rise the prise of bad food and lower the pride of vegan and the eko ones. Come on! I do so want be be 100 % animal free with the intake. I am at 90 % and I am pleased with that for now. Love from Sweden.

• Profile photo of freewillevolution

492 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I feel ya! It’s pretty tough being vegan, especially as a teenager when its the ‘junk food’ time of your life, but I have health issues which helps keep me on the path :)

• Profile photo of zearmouredsheep

253 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Since my wife and I have gone vegan it was really easy to stop eating things we liked as all we needed to do was to stop and think about the consequences our actions will have on the lives of the poor innocent animals (Also great credit must go to my wife as well as she’s very supportive and even much more active in improving the lives of the animals). Living in South Africa and being a vegan is not the easiest thing (especially with living in a “remote” area), but luckily we got some nice vegan “cheese” the other day and it seems the products are slowly making it’s way to us.

• Profile photo of polina12

645 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I can’t go vegan because I have 7 siblings and my mom doesn’t want to buy special food just for me. what should i do?

• Profile photo of Whitney-C

641 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

We can def chat with you about this! Just e-mail us at peta2@peta2.com, and you can work w/ someone one-on-one. :)

• Profile photo of katelynlovesanimals10

655 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Im a vegitarian and im having problems going vegan. My family is already against me being a vegitarian… they are old fashioned

• Profile photo of maddiemoo

670 days ago

This is great, thanks! (:
    But where do I get Vitamin B12 from? Apparently it’s only in animal products…? Please help!!

• Profile photo of alexblue

699 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

Thanks for posting this…it’s an easy way to answer questions from my family about being a vegan. :)

• Profile photo of June1398

116 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

I just beging to read it and my mom shout me a lot :c

• Profile photo of k1tt3n

902 days ago

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]

The vegan diet keeps my skin clear, gives me energy, and makes me feel like I am doing something good for myself, animals, and the planet

• Profile photo of Deadline1994