Ah, Warped Tour—it’s loud, crazy, messy, hawt, smelly (you know who I’m talking about …), and fun! Oh, and it’s the best place to speak up for animals! Check out some of the most awesome and crazy things that happened at Warped Tour this year:
1. We Launched Our Brand-New Superhero Campaign!
Because everyone can make this world a little (or A LOT) better for animals.
2. The peta2 ‘Guide to Going Vegan’ Was Born
3. These Brave Souls Toured the Country, Spreading the Animal Rights Message to Literally Thousands of People Every Day!
4. And They Stopped for Some Nourishment Along the Way …
Vegan donuts 4 lyfe.
5. Oh—but That Didn’t Stop Them From Kicking Butt for Animals …
6. We Gave Away a Sh*t Ton of FREE STUFF
How much? More than 370,000 items! That’s more than six items for every chair in Dodger Stadium. F*cking insane, I know!
7. More Than 100,000 Superheroes Pledged to Try Vegan!
8. Including This Tiny Superhero …
9. This Triple Twin Threat …
10. And This Familiar Fighter of Justice …
11. We Also Had YOU Behind Us!
This summer, you took action to help animals 63,000 times!
None of this would’ve been possible without YOUR help! Thank you for being brave and loud for animals this summer.
Keep kicking a$$, my little wonder humans!