My favorite holiday is coming up: Hug a Vegetarian Day.
Normally I’m a bit reluctant to hug everyone I see (people be hatin’), but on Hug a Vegetarian Day, I’m a hug monster (rawr!). Last year I hugged almost 30 people—but I can do better this year because I am telling people ahead of time that Hug a Vegetarian Day is coming up on September 30!
Help me, Anna, Rachel O., and Rachel S. spread the word about the best day EVER by tagging the Hug a Vegetarian Day 2011 Facebook event in a Facebook status. Vegetarians can’t hug themselves, guys—come on now!
Here are the details:
- RSVP to the Hug a Vegetarian Day 2011 Facebook event: http://on.fb.me/oYBNKO
- Copy and paste this link into your status box: https://www.peta2.com/hug. When you see the picture for Hug a Vegetarian Day show up, delete the link (the picture will still stay!).
- Type up a status about how stoked you are for a day of hugs and happiness!
- Tag “Hug a Vegetarian Day 2011” in your status.
- Take a screen shot, send it to [email protected], and we’ll give you 1,000 points!
Need an example? Here’s mine:
*Virtual hug!* /–(^-^)–/