Couldn’t make it to The peta2 Experience in Toronto over the weekend? Lame! Here’s what you missed:
1. Hanging out with peta2 staff (and tons of young activists who all love animals just as much as you do)
2. FREE Chipotle™ Sofritas™
No, seriously—this must be what heaven looks like:
3. And speaking of free stuff, we had some preeeeetty sweet goodie bags, filled with stickers and other stuff from our pals at Vega™ and Glamour Kills.
5. Skyping with Esther the Wonder Pig
6. And watching her eat an apple
7. And then watching her do this and trying not to die from an extreme case of cuteness overload
8. Oh, and meeting one of her humans, Steve, who told us Esther’s fascinating story (while Skyping with her, of course)
9. Super-helpful workshops that covered ninja activism, tabling at shows and on campus, how to win campaigns at your school, dealing with friends and family, and more
10. Meeting Chris and Jon, the rad dudes behind The Vegan Zombie (and getting a chance to buy their new cookbook!)
11. Uh, did I mention that they showed us how to make the most delish vegan French toast that has ever existed? O-M-G.
12. Taking everything you learned from The peta2 Experience …
… and using it to speak up for chickens by protesting against McDonald’s
Want to make sure you don’t miss the next peta2 Experience? Request a conference in YOUR town:
Want to make sure you’re always in the loop on all the latest ways you can help animals? Join peta2.