1. Vegans secretly believe every new vegetarian or vegan restaurant should make national headlines and will immediately text all their friends because EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT IT.
2. They also believe old favorites should be cherished, like two of our faves, Doomie’s Home Cookin’ and Kitchen 24 in Los Angeles!
3. Vegans can feel great sorrow when unable to partake in said old favorites, and they express these emotions via text.
4. Nonvegan friends often text vegans about EVERY plant-based restaurant they eat at … even if it is in New York City and the vegan lives in Los Angeles and has no possible way of getting there.
5. Vegans do, however, greatly appreciate any tip-off to new plant-based joints WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE (like the DELISH Cruzer Pizza).
6. Nonvegan friends often feel compelled to text EVERY vegan joke they see. #TheirHeartIsInTheRightPlace
7. When it comes to animals, vegans sometimes have a hard time holding their tongue (or fingers … since we’re texting).
8. Any food advice or tip is music to a vegan’s ears! (Or, you know, eyes … since we’re still texting.)
9. Vegans are extremely adept at hashtag usage and can fit these little marvels into any text.
10. Vegans also know cute animal pics should be showcased over a variety of social networks and often express this fact over text.
11. Sometimes vegans get weird texts.
12. Vegans know there is NO better way to make a person jealous than by texting delicious food pics and NO better way to express emotion than with grumpy animal pics.
13. When it comes to food, vegans are often unable to contain their overwhelming joy, and they know the best way to show that is with a caps-locked text.
14. Vegans also know that texting is a great way to express their agony over nonvegan family members.
15. Finally, vegans understand that “family” comes in all shapes and sizes, and they NEVER tire of texting pics of family!
For more ways to help animals with your phone (aside from texting, of course), download the peta2 iPhone app!