1. You’d probably live in terrible conditions in Australia.
2. As a young sheep, your ears would likely be hole-punched and your tail would be chopped off. If you were a boy, you’d be castrated.
3. You also might die.
4. You’d probably have huge chunks of skin around your tail cut off.
5. It’s called “mulesing,” but you probably wouldn’t care what it’s called.
6. During shearing, this might happen to you:
7. Or this:
8. If workers sheared you too early, you might die of exposure in the winter.
9. Or, because you were bred to be so overloaded with wool, you might die of heat exhaustion in the summer.
10. When your wool production declines, you’d probably be sent to auction.
11. If you survived the auction, you might be sent to slaughter.
12. If you weren’t sent straight to slaughter, you might be forced to board a ship to be transported from Australia to the Middle East.
13. On the way there, you might die.
14. Once you got there, you’d probably be killed without being stunned first.