Baked Potato Chips
- 1 small potato, washed
- 3 dashes pepper
- 3 dashes salt
- 3 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Use a mandoline to cut the potato into slices, or if you’re skilled with a knife, carefully cut the potato to the desired thickness.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the potato slices onto the baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with the pepper, salt, and hot sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip over each potato slice. Bake for 8 more minutes, or until golden brown.