Bean and ‘Cheese’ Waffles
- Non-stick spray
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Company Crescent Rolls
- 1 can vegetarian refried beans
- 1-2 cups vegan cheese, like Daiya (we like the havarti!)
- 1 cup your favorite salsa (for dipping!)
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
2. Spray with non-stick spray so the biscuits don’t stick.
3. Flatten a section of the dough into a patty and slice in half crosswise (like you would a hamburger bun). If the dough pieces are too small use two pieces of dough to form each patty instead.
4. Lovingly place your fillings between the two dough slices, seal that bish like it’s pie, and waffle press that sh*t until golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes.)
5. Aaand repeat.