Black Bean and Corn Dip
- 15.5 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup yellow corn (you can use frozen—just defrost it a bit first)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 to 3 stalks green onion, chopped
- 2+ Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- some cumin, to taste
- some salt, to taste
- some black pepper, to taste
- Combine the beans, corn, bell pepper, and onion in a bowl.
- Toss in the vinegar, cumin, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- The flavors taste even better if it sits for a bit, so I like to stick it in the fridge for an hour or so, then serve with tortilla chips.
This is also tasty mixed up with some rice, served on top of a bed of lettuce, or eaten straight up! Whatever floats your boat. Remember, dips are one of the easiest things to make vegan, so go get creative (and send us extras, please).