Buffalo Tofu-Scramble Breakfast Tacos
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 16 oz. extra-firm tofu, pressed and crumbled
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 6-8 small flour tortillas
- 2 cups prepared breakfast potatoes or hash browns
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan ranch dressing
• Combine the oil, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and dried parsley in a large frying pan and warm over medium heat for 1 minute.
• Add the crumbled tofu and stir until well-covered with the spice mixture. Sauté for 10 to 15 minutes or until the tofu is firm and golden.
• Add the nutritional yeast and buffalo sauce and stir until the tofu is evenly coated and the mixture is warmed through. Remove from the heat.
• Add a small amount of the tofu scramble to each tortilla and top with the potatoes, avocado slices, and vegan ranch. Serve immediately.