Cheezy Garlic Bread
- 5 Tbsp. vegan butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley or other herb of choice
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 French roll or baguette, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. vegan Parmesan cheese (Follow Your Heart makes a great one!)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the melted vegan butter, garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Spread over the cut sides of the bread, then sprinkle with the vegan cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Tip: Short on time? Alternatively, you can put the bread under the broiler for 2 minutes. Just be sure to keep an eye on it to prevent it from burning.