Chili Blanket Bites
- 1 can vegan crescent rolls (most are vegan by accident)
- 1 package veggie dogs (you'll have leftovers)
- 1 can vegan chili, or you can make your own, if you're fancy
- Set the oven for 350 degrees.
- Pop the crescent roll tube open (the best part!)
- Lay the rolls out on a cooking sheet.
- Cut your veggie dogs into halves, place one half on each roll, and top it with a spoonful of chili.
- Roll them up like burritos, and cook in the oven for 10–12 minutes (or until golden and flakey).
- Then pull the rolls out, slowly cut them in half, diagonally, while looking at one of your friends and saying “You see these?! They’re all mine!”