Chocolate-Dipped Crispy Treats
- 3 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 10 oz. vegan marshmallow package (check Trader Joe’s!)
- 4 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips (try Trader Joe's or Enjoy Life brand!), optional
- 1/4 Tbsp. vegetable oil (for greasing pan)
• Melt the vegan butter in a large pot over medium-low heat. Add the vegan marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat, then stir in the cereal. Pour the mixture into a greased 9-inch-by-13-inch baking dish.
• Microwave the chocolate chips at 30 second intervals until the chocolate has melted, stirring well every 30 seconds to avoid burning the chocolate.
• Pour the chocolate over the dish, spreading evenly.
• Place the dish (covered) in your fridge for 1-2 hours. Cut, then enjoy!