Classic Vegan Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 can black olives
- 1 large tomato, sliced into small cubes
- 1-2 stalks green onion, sliced thin
- 1 can black beans or refried beans
- 1 tube Teese nacho cheese (you can also use Daiya)
- 1 scoop Tofutti Sour Supreme
- 1/2 lime
- Heat up your refried beans or black beans in a pan until hot. While they’re warming, grab a bowl and pour your tortilla chips inside.
- Cut about half of the Teese and put it into a microwave safe bowl—nuke it until melted (being sure to stir along the way).
- Scoop the beans onto your chips, pour the cheese over the beans, and top with all of the chopped veggies and black olives.
- Take your lime and squeeze over the nachos, and then top with a dollop of Sour Supreme.