- 4 spinach tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese (try Follow Your Heart)
- 1 handful whole, pitted black olives
- Cut the tortillas into alien head shapes.
- Slice two black olives in half to create “eyes” and cut the remaining olives into smaller pieces that can be placed together to create “mouths.” Set aside.
- Divide the vegan cheese evenly among two tortillas, top each with one of the remaining tortillas, and cook in a skillet over medium-high heat. Flip once to melt the cheese evenly.
- Arrange the sliced olives on the quesadillas to form faces. Enjoy!
Makes 2 servings