- 5 to 6 small yellow potatoes
- 1/2 block extra-firm tofu
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Salt, for sprinkling
- Paprika, to taste (optional)
• Pierce each potato a few times with a fork. Place two on a plate and microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft. Repeat with the remaining potatoes. Cut in half lengthwise and allow to cool completely. (Place in the fridge to speed up the process.)
• Scoop out the insides of the potatoes with a melon baller or spoon.
• Crumble the tofu and place in a blender, then add the mayo, mustard, water, dill, garlic powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust the spices as needed.
• Sprinkle each potato shell with salt, then fill with a generous dollop of the tofu mixture.
• Sprinkle with paprika. Enjoy! 🙂
Want more recipes like this? Check out PETA’s Vegan College Cookbook. This cookbook is perfect for students (or anyone!) who want quick ‘n’ easy, tasty recipes that are hassle-free and also 100 percent animal-free.