Dynamite Tofu and Veggies
- 1 lb. extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1–2 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat the tofu cubes with the cornstarch. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, and garlic in a small bowl and mix. Add more Sriracha sauce.
- Place the baked tofu in a wok or pan on low heat. Add the sauce mixture and stir until the tofu is coated and the sauce is heated through.
- Serve with rice and broccoli.
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!