Easy Vegan Fried Rice
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen vegetables
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions (optional)
1. Preheat a large skillet on medium heat and coat with the vegetable oil. Add the onions, carrots, frozen veggies, and bell peppers and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add the cooked rice and soy sauce and stir until well combined. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the green onions, if desired, and ENJOY!