Easy Potato Curry
- 1 Tbsp. oil (we used coconut oil)
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 12-oz. can coconut milk
- 1 12-oz. can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika (optional)
- 4 small potatoes or 2 large potatoes, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
• Heat the oil in a large skillet or pot over medium heat. Add the garlic.
• Once the garlic is fragrant, add the onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
• Add the coconut milk, chick peas, tomatoes, and spices. Stir to combine.
• Turn the heat to low. Add the potatoes and carrots and cover. Simmer until the potatoes are soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
• Stir in the frozen peas and simmer for another 5 minutes.
• Stir again before serving.