Fancy Boxed Spanish Rice
- 1 box Near East Spanish Rice (or grab Rice-A-Roni version instead)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (as listed on the box)
- 2 cups water (as listed on the box)
- 1/2 block tofu (crumble the tofu instead of cutting into cubes—draining not necessary)
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- some cayenne pepper, to taste
- some nutritional yeast, to taste
- Follow the directions on the box to get everything goin’ (you’ll use the water and olive oil during this part).
- After you’ve had the rice in the pan for about five minutes, add in the spinach and tofu.
- Cover and let cook for about five more minutes, and then add in as much nutritional yeast as you’d like.
- Sprinkle on some cayenne pepper and enjoy!