Feisty Vegan Fish Tacos
- 1 pkg. Gardein Golden Fishless Filets
- 1 Tbsp. vegan margarine
- 4 medium-sized soft tortillas
- 1/4 cup guacamole or sliced avocado
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 red or orange pepper, sliced (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup salsa (optional)
• Cook the fishless fillets according to the package directions.
• Melt the vegan margarine in a pan over medium heat. Place a soft tortilla in the pan and cook until lightly browned.
• Remove from the pan and spread with 1 tablespoonful of the guacamole.
• Cut the cooked fishless fillets into strips and place 3 on the tortilla. Sprinkle with some of the red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and pepper and drizzle with some of the lime juice.
• Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
• Serve with salsa and/or vegan sour cream as desired.