Ginger-Garlic Tofu Stir-Fry
- 1 14-oz. pkg. tofu, drained, pressed, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. grated ginger
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. agave or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. crushed garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. Place the tofu on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from the oven and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, agave, and corn starch, then set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the bell pepper, garlic, green onions, and broccoli for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the ginger sauce and continue to cook for about 3 minutes, allowing the sauce to thicken and start to bubble. (Be careful not to overcook.)
5. Add your tofu to the mix, stir well, and serve!
Serve over rice for a more filling meal!