- 2 slices vegan bread
- 1 Tbsp. vegan margerine
- 2 slices vegan cheese
- 1 tomato
- Spray your pan with some non-stick cooking spray so the bread won’t stick.
- Slice your tomato and spread some margarine on both sides of each piece of bread.
- Turn the stove on high heat and place one piece of bread in the pan.
- Add slices of cheese and tomato.
- Put the other piece of bread on top of the tomato.
- Using a spatula, press the sandwich together. When it looks like it’s getting nice and crispy, flip it and reverse it.
- Remove from pan, cut in half, and enjoy!