Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- Cake pop or lollipop sticks
- 1 bag vegan marshmallows (Trader Joe's has 'em—and we ♥ Dandies brand, too)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips, melted (try Enjoy Life brand)
- Black icing pen
• Insert a cake pop or lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
• Pour the melted chocolate into a zip-top sandwich bag. Seal the bag, then cut off one of the bottom corners. This will act as a piping bag, making it easier to decorate the marshmallows.
• Drizzle the melted chocolate over half of the marshmallows and use the black icing pen to give the remaining marshmallows ghostly faces.
• Enjoy! 🙂