- 2 tortillas
- 1/2 cup vegan shredded cheese (we used Daiya!)
- Optional garnishes: avocado, celery, sour cream, and salsa
• Use a paring knife to carve a jack-o’-lantern face into one of the tortillas.
• Heat in a nonstick pan over medium-low heat until the tortilla begins to brown. Transfer to a plate, then quickly place the other tortilla in the pan and cover with the vegan cheese. Place the carved tortilla on top.
• Heat until the cheese has completely melted, then transfer to a plate.
• If desired, decorate using a slice of avocado or a piece of celery for the “stem”! 🙂