Key Lime ‘Cheesecake’
- 2 pkgs. plain vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup key lime juice (you can use regular lemon juice, too)
- 2 tsp. lime zest (grated rind of lime)
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the vegan “cream cheese,” sugar, vanilla, lime juice, zest, and cornstarch in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Place the filled pie shell on a cookie sheet (the pie tends to boil over during cooking).
- Bake for 60 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
- Remove and let it set until cool to the touch, then chill in the fridge for a few hours.