Lemon-Dill Tofu Veggie Wrap
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed (or sliced)
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. dried dill weed
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tortillas (try garden spinach or tomato basil)
- 1 Tbsp. dressing (try Tessamae's lemon-garlic dressing)
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 5-10 green olives, sliced
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then add the tofu. Add the soy sauce and half the lemon juice to get the tofu sizzling. Turn the heat to medium and flip until both sides are browned.
- Add the remaining lemon juice, then season with the dill, paprika, nutritional yeast, turmeric, and garlic powder and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and continue to sauté, adding a bit more soy sauce, if needed. (If the tofu starts to stick to the pan, add a little water and flip.)
- Taste the tofu and adjust the seasoning as needed. Remove from the pan and allow to cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- Fill each wrap with some tofu, dressing, avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers, and green olives. You can also add hummus if you’d like.
- Wrap up and nom!
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!