Lemon Garlic Tofu
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1/2 1lb container of tofu
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- few dashes of dill weed
- Combine the rice and about a cup of water in a medium sized pot until boiling.
- Once you hit the boiling point, reduce your heat and cover. The rice will take about a half an hour.
- While rice is cooking, drain and slice your tofu. Start lightly frying your tofu in the olive oil in a medium sized pan.
- Coat both sides of your tofu with a little bit of garlic powder, add in the soy sauce, and squeeze your lemon throughout cooking.
- Brown both sides of your tofu until your rice is done.
- Once your rice is soft, throw it in a bowl and put your tofu on top.
- Squeeze any remaining lemon on top and also sprinkle dill on top.