Meat-Lovers Vegan Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup vegan cheese (I recommend Daiya brand, available at Whole Foods)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream (I like Tofutti Sour Supreme)
- some lettuce, jalapenos, hot sauce, or your fave toppings
- Just set the oven to 350, throw a handful of tortilla chips onto an oven-friendly tray (or aluminum foil), and pile it high with the vegan cheese and meats.
- Toss the tray in until the cheese melts (about 10–15 minutes), and then pull it out to top it all off with the cool ingredients.