- Oil, for sautéing
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach, packed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Taco seasoning, to taste
- 4 small corn tortillas, warmed up
- Vegan sour cream, hot sauce, and lime juice (optional)
• Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the mushrooms, spinach, corn, cabbage, salt, pepper, and taco seasoning. Sauté for about 10 minutes or until the mushrooms are soft and browned and the cabbage is tender.
• Divide the mixture among the tortillas and top with vegan sour cream, hot sauce, and freshly squeezed lime juice, if desired.