Pancakes in a Mug
- 2 cups Bisquick (or any other vegan pancake mix)
- 1 cup nondairy milk
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- Handful vegan chocolate chips or blueberries
- Maple syrup, to taste (optional)
- Mix together all the ingredients except the maple syrup.
- Pour evenly into three mugs and microwave each until completely cooked, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Top with maple syrup. Voilà!
The first thoughts that always pop into our groggy minds in the morning center around what we’re going to eat for breakfast and how we can sleep longer. Luckily with this tasty pancake recipe, we can eat like champs AND do it fast!