Peppermint ‘Eggnog’ Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup vegan eggnog (try Silk Nog)
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup peppermint candies, crushed (optional)
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the vegan eggnog, margarine, peppermint extract, and the peppermint candies. Mix until just moist.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter at a time onto the hot griddle, cooking until bubbly on top. Flip with a spatula and continue cooking until lightly browned on the bottom.
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!