Personal Vegan BBQ Garlic Pizzas
- 1 lb. premade pizza dough
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup vegan cheese
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, finely diced
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F.
- Roll the pizza dough into ball and let stand on a floured surface for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the BBQ sauce, garlic, and pizza sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dust the dough with the flour and roll out until about 1/2-inch thick.
- Use a cup or bowl with a rim that is about 5 to 6 inches in diameter to “cut” out small, round pizza crusts.
- Place the crusts on a greased baking tray and spread the sauce mixture evenly over the tops.
- Top with the vegan cheese, onions, and green peppers.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake until the bottoms of the crusts are golden, about 10 to 14 minutes.
I love making this quick and easy pizza. I get all my ingredients at Trader Joe’s, which carries delicious premade pizza sauce, BBQ sauce, and garlic-and-herb pizza crust. If you don’t want to make personal pizzas, just roll out the dough and make a large one! Enjoy!