- 2 large avocados
- 1 medium sized tomato, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh jalapeno, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Your favorite tortilla chips
- Grab your avocados and cut them open. In a large bowl, combine all of your ingredients (aside from the chips, of course!) and mash up.
- I also like to add a little salt and pepper in here, but that’s just me. That’s literally all you have to do!
- Serve this gem up with your fave tortilla chips or on top of your burritos, taco salads, etc. Yum, yum!