Poppin’ Pineapple Cherry Ice Pops
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into large chunks, or 2 cups pre-cut canned pineapple, drained
- Splash coconut water
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
• Blend the pineapple and coconut water until smooth.
• Pour into six ice-pop molds (or small Dixie cups), filling three-quarters full.
• Add the cherries to the remaining pineapple-coconut mixture and blend until just chopped. Pour into the partially filled molds until full.
• Insert a wooden stick into each of the molds and freeze for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!