Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
- 1 cup water or plain soy milk
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin pureé
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- Almonds for garnish (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil and add the oats.
- Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pumpkin pureé, mix, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Once all the water is absorbed, remove from the heat and mix in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
- Top with almonds and enjoy!