Rice, Bean, and Kale Bowl With Lemon-Dill Tahini
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup tahini (you can find it at Trader Joe's or other health-food store) or hummus
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup cooked brown rice (try Trader Joe's microwavable kind)
- 1 bunch kale, steamed
- 1 Tbsp. dill
- Vegan Parmesan, for garnish (try Parma! or Rawmesan brands) (optional)
• Heat the black beans in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
• Mix the tahini, lemon juice, and dill together in small container until the consistency resembles dressing.
• Layer the cooked brown rice, black beans, and steamed kale in a bowl and top with the tahini dressing. Sprinkle with vegan Parmesan and enjoy!